Saturday, September 4, 2010

My 20th Birthday

Owh....First of all, I wanna thanks all for the lovely birthday wishes through the messages, words of mouth, calls,facebook, and msn. Even though, my birthday falls on the exam day(same as last year), I am still happy because I have filled up of your wishes.

I think this year is the most wonderful birthday in my life.You guys had touched me a lot. I really appreciated it. 4 birthday celebrations for this year. 1st- with my family 2nd- with my dearest coursemates. 3rd & 4th-with my funny coursemates.Thanks to my housemates for the cutie cake also! I love you all so muchie.

Photos will be uploaded once I received the photos. Be patient while you are waiting for them!! haha....Wish all of us will pass our exams with flying colors. And gambateh for the rest papers ya.

Uncle Lin, not forgetting to thank you for the delicious dinner also. It's really delicious, no lies. Undoubtedly, your gf is very xing fu to be with you. =D

Off for BOOKS again!! Terrible Industrial Automation! I will defeat you tomorrow! You wait and see!! xD

Bye dear readers. Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment