Saturday, September 11, 2010

Home sweet home~

Starbucks~!!! I love Java chips!!
SUBWAY~


Finally, my exam has come to an end. I reached Miri in this morning. Before coming back, I was kinda exhausted because of not enough rest and sleep. The day we finished exam, my frens, cousin and I decided to Sing K. I believed that day was a tiring day for all of us, but yet our stress was all gone.Happy!! =)

The next afternoon, I went to sing k with my sis again. Just two of us,but we enjoyed ourselves a lot there.Next, shopping time!! OWH, I used a lot $$ that day. My money-saving plan needs to be delayed again. That day was another tiring day for me again.

Another shopping time for the next day! Same as yesterday, I bought a lot of things and some clothes. My sis and I actually decided to have a 3D movie at Pavilion, who know the tickets were fully booked!! sad case!! We ended up with strolling around the mall. =/ After reaching home, I started to pack my luggage because I gotta overnight at my cousin's house at PJ. I had a long pillow talk with my cousin that night!! We shared our stories in college life~ quite happy!!

That's all about my day after exam in KL. DME2 is officially having our holiday now. However, the holiday is short. So, I must enjoy my holiday to the max!! In this semester break, we all gotta find ourselves a company to have our practical training. It will be a 10-week internship and CGPA is included. May be I will consider to have my practical training at Labuan. Need to see how the things going on.

I really wish that I can pass all subjects this time. I felt kinda guilty for not preparing early and spending much of my time on MOVIES and DRAMAS.I will work harder in the next semester!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment