Monday, February 22, 2010

Leaving Miri~

Hello guys..
This is my fresh new blog.
I have deleted my previous blog due to some reasons.
As they always say, " New Year, New Life", so I decide to recreate a new blog for this Tiger year.
Firstly, I wanna say " Happy Chinese New Year" to all my readers.
Hope that it wont be too late. xD
CNY is coming to an end very very soon.
What I wanna say is..
I will be back to KL tomorrow.
OMG~! It's a sad case because my busy life gonna start soon.
I had escaped for today class.
One of my course mates told me that the lecturer had asked why did I absent for the lecture class.
I guess this is one of the disadvantages of being the only 2 girls in my course. Easy to be caught by the lecturer. Swt....
And another thing which really made me worry was.......
I had received a call from my house mate just now.
He told me that....
My KL house was nearly broken in by thieves.
Thanks God for blessing my house.
Hope that the blessings will always be with us.
Okay~
Time to stop writing. I have to pack my luggage.
JANICE NG!
Is time to wake up from your dream! No more enjoying!
Bye bye Miri~

No comments:

Post a Comment