Sunday, February 28, 2010

Happy Chap Goh Mei...

Happy Chap Goh Mei to all here.
Well, today is just a simple day for me.
Starting to miss my home, my bed and my family.
What to do? I still need to wait for 2 more months. Be patient!!
Here, I wanna wish Uncle Lin a Happy Birthday too.
May good luck always be with him and bless him a good result for this coming Wednesday.
I think tomorrow he will be "Aluba" by my groupmates. ><"
Wish him good luck tomorrow. xD
Don't be too curious yea.
"Aluba" is given for those birthday boys in my course.
Tomorrow is 8am class. T_T
Hope that I am able to catch up all the things I have missed( feeling guilty now).
And result will be out on 3rd March.
Good luck to all~

1 comment:

  1. ThxQ auntie...now just know u bless me happy birthday in here...just vry surprise and happy~~

    Maybe i'm too late to know this le...but anyway vry thxQ u~~ LOve YoU^^

    ReplyDelete