Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Tutti Frutti

Owh, it was my very first time giving a try on this yogurt ice-cream, tutti frutti.
Well, its taste was nice and delicious though.
However, the flavour and the toppings I wanted at first were sold out.
So, I chose chocolate as my creamy while strawberry and dragon fruits as my toppings.
Hmm, I felt kinda satisfied too after eating.
But, there's one thing, I didnt taste any yogurt in my chocolate creamy.
Is it because the yogurt is covered by the cocoa?
Don't know.
Anyway, thanks to my fren who sent it to my home and treated me eat. lol
Oh ya...for me, if I have two choices to choose, which are Snowflake and Tutti Frutti, I will rather choose Snowflake.
Snowflake is always my best choice among all the desserts. =D
I just love it so much! <3





2 comments:

  1. Happiness lo^^
    u should thxQQ to the person buy tutti frutti for u~~haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...sure happy la,finally eat dao tutti frutti. =P

    ReplyDelete