Saturday, November 27, 2010

Busy week

Seriously, I have been stressed up by those presentations, assignments, tests and reports these few days.
However, there is one thing that makes me happy.
We have passed our english presentation!!!
What a lucky day!
We had been practicing this again and again before the day of presentation.
Everyone of DME2 is all worried about this presentation as this tutor is very strict enough!
Many groups had been rejected by them, either their presentation is not good or their long report is not good.
I was happy that my group had passed the presentation as our hard work was paid.
Now, it's time to busy with the assignments and tests!
Week 10!! Here I come!
I am willing to challenge you all the time!
HWAITING!!
JANICE NG! YOU CAN DO IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment